Safe, Proven, and Effective
How Does the Sunetics Laser Work?
The average person loses about 100 hairs per day from the Resting (Telogen) phase. Excessive hair loss occurs when more than 100 hairs per day are lost. For male and female pattern hair loss, this increase in hair loss is typically caused by the hormone dihydrotestosterone (DHT). As DHT builds up, the hair follicles being to weaken and it becomes more and more difficult for the body to flush out the DHT quickly.
Eventually, DHT disrupts the normal hair cycle, shortening the Growth stage. This causes the hair follicles to miniaturize and consequently produce the shorter, weaker hair that is characteristic of thinning hair. In the continued presence of DHT, hair follicles may keep shrinking until they no longer produce hair and permanent baldness results.
How Sunetics Grows Hair
- Increase the production of ATP to energize & repair the weakened follicle
- Increase blood micro-circulation to the follicle
- Increase the nutrient acquisition by the follicle
- Increase oxygen uptake and calcium ion mobilization
- Increase the rate of removal of harmful DHT
- Decrease follicular inflammation
Stages of Results
- In the First Stage, patients see reduction in excessive hair loss. This happens in 99% of patients.
- In the Second Stage, the existing hair gets thicker, fuller, shinier, and healthier as the follicle begins to heal.
- In the Third Stage, the miniaturized hairs begin to grow into thick, normal sized hairs.
- Twice a week for 3 months
- Once a week for 3 months
- If additional treatments are needed, the patient can come in twice a month for up to 6 additional months
Each laser treatment is pre-programmed for 20 minutes.
Physicians may recommend additional treatments or make changes to these protocols based on the individual’s condition or progress.
The laser treatments should be scheduled with one day in between; they should not be done two days in a row.
Patients will vary in response time.
The EARLY Responders can successfully move through all 3 stages and see dramatic results as early as 2-3 months into the laser therapy protocol.
The AVERAGE Responders see hair growth around the 6 month mark, which is at the top of the bell curve. This is where the majority of patients see stage 3 results.
The LATE Responders may not experience stage 3 results until as late as 10-11 months after starting treatments. They can move through stages 1 and 2 while stage 3 results take longer.
The Sunetics Solution
The Sunetics Laser gives patients a hair loss solution with No Pain, No Drugs, No Surgery, and No Side Effects.
Unlike Drugs and Topicals, the Sunetics Laser heals the follicle, creating results that last.
Low Level Laser Therapy has clinically proven results:
- 99% of patients see a decrease in excess shedding and a stabilization in their hair loss.
- 90% plus of patients see measurable regrowth
Call Skin Allure Med Spa to learn more: (845) 226-8830